Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #37

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.


What I got this week
For Review


20140315_001507
20140315_001554
Thanks so much to Penguin for sending these my way!

  • Wings (Black City #3) by Elizabeth Richards
  • Scan (Scan #1) by Sarah Fine, Walter Jury
  • Embers & Ash (Cold Fury #3) by T.M. Goeglein

I am very excited about getting to Wings! I am a big fan of the Black City trilogy. I haven’t heard that much about Scan, but I do love a good SF, so I am hoping to stay away from any reviews of this one and continue to be surprised by it. I never started the Cold Fury series, but I have heard good things about it. If I can’t get to it before Embers and Ash releases it may become a giveaway.


Just for fun
Click covers to go to GR page.


Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8) 
The review for Night Broken will be up Tuesday. OMG! I loved this!!! But, I am a HUGE Mercy Thompson fan. If the rumors are true and there will be only one book after this I will be incredibly sad.



Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1)Falke's Captive (Puma Nights #2)Falke's Renegade (Puma Nights #3)
I was recommended the Puma Nights series through someone who loves shifter PNR an=bout as much as I do. I  read the first book, Falke’s Peak yesterday and… Mehh… It just really didn’t do it for me, it was just OK, you know what I mean. The story was just ok enough for me to keep reading, but I had no connection to the characters.  I don’t think I will continue the series. I really need some new PNR suggestions if anyone has any.


Have you read any of these titles?
That’s it for me this week.
Can’t wait to see what you got!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment love!