Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hello, my name is Rebecca and I have a problem.


Are you like me? Do you have a never ending to-read pile on Goodreads, stacks of still to be read books on your physical book shelves, numerous review copies, and yet…


I am a free book addict.


There I have said it!


I find a free eBook with a decent blurb (or crazy one) and I’m like
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Gif found here.

Now you may be thinking… Just priorities! Only let yourself read one free pick book to every review book. And for goodness sake stop going and looking for all those free eBooks. Well, that’s not going to happen so let me just tell you how I find lots of free books so you can join in on the crazyWinking smile


Book deal sites I frequent


BookBub
Image links to site.

Bookbub is one of my favorite sites. You can search by genre, or price. They send me an email with new free eBooks. (Yes, this is part of the problem. But, I just can’t unsubscribe!)


ReaderGiveaways.com
Image links to site. 

ReaderGiveaway.com is like the indie Bookbub. Again this site is very easy to search.


There are numerous other sites but the two above are my favorite. Also there is always the library… I download audio books from the library more often then I use my audible account.

Are you like me? Do you love seeing what crazy books are out there that just happen to be free?
What are your favorite sites to frequent?
Happy reading!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment love!